Friday, May 2, 2008

TA/Travel Approval dated April 25th came today! Friday, May 2nd, 08

Hi Jim and Christina!

Congratulations on receiving your long awaited TA today!!!! Yeah!!! You are going to China!!! I was thrilled to get it in the mail. I can hardly believe your son will be with you in about three weeks! I look forward to helping bring him home! I will send you your 2 original Travel Approvals today 2 day UPS that you need to take with you to China and I have attached a copy for you to keep for your records.

Today I will be requesting an exit interview for you at the US embassy in Guangzhou with possible dates on June 2nd, 3rd, or 4th , the 2nd being our first choice and so forth, with the hope that you could leave three weeks from today, May 23rd. Please do not book any tickets until I call you with this confirmed date. It will probably be sometime in the next few business days, but it has taken up to a week before for me to get this date. At this point please begin to read over your travel packet and make sure the documents you need to take are in order, most importantly your passport and visa. Let me know if you have any questions! Have fun celebrating today!!!!!

Travel Group Information:

I would love for you to get to know the other 2 families you will be traveling with. You all will be in Guangzhou together for a week!

I hope to call you soon with your exit interview!

No comments: