Monday, November 19, 2007

Emailing back and forth with other Adoptive Parents from EnMei

There is a lot of support from other Adoptive Parents online. The following is a letter I wrote to another adoptive Mom and her response back to me about our future kids.

Debra,

Congratultions! I am glad to hear things are going faster than
expected. We are hoping that will be similar for us too. Our son Shen Yong "George" is there. He is 7 years old. We are hoping to travel sometime Feb-April. Please keep us posted about if you are able to tour the Orphanage. We would love to go there with George too. I would think it would help the transition to be able to meet or at least see the people and place he spent so much time with and be able to have that frame of reference for him and for the rest of the family. Again, Congratulations!

What a wonderful Holiday surprise!
Christina


"Hi Christina--

It certainly is an exciting time! When did you log your paperwork in? If we go to the orphanage (which I hope we do) we will try and get a picture of your son--I will def. keep you posted-If we don't go, I will try and ask the director about him for you.

Good luck with everything! Have a great Thanksgiving.
Debbie"

No comments: